Subject: RE: [Leica] Three times a charm!! Canon 1Ds
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:49:20 +0200

<Edward is way wrong, there are a lot of people who are not buying
<into the digital domain.

My family has a photography shop chain here in Spain. My doughter is the
manager of one shop and she's telling me every week that people who buy
digital is getting bigger and bigger. BTW the brand who mentioned Edward,
you know the "crappy", the "garbage" the "planned obsolescence" and other
high considerated opinions is getting better and better figures. I use three
Leicas but it seems to me that those mentioned cameras have quality. And
something that some people very usually forget: the pro bodies may work with
everything in manual mode.

Kind regards

Felix