Subject: Re: [Leica] An Apology
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:46:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/02 9:35:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

> Rob, and all members of the LUG:
>
>  Does your posting this now mean that it is acceptable to post to the group
>  copies of messages members send us as private, off-list communications.
>  Because if it is, I have some doozies I plan to start posting.

Having nothing whatever to do with the underlying issue, the Apple has just
earned the automatic delete key. On a list, several of whose members have
brought rudeness and discourtesy to new heights of acheivement, publishing on
the list a private message is the last word. Appleby's last word on my screen.

Seth        LaK 9