Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions from BD Colen - First three copies for free.
From: Jeffery Smith <JLS@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:01:20 -0500

Thanks for summarizing all of his transgressions and the insults that have
resulted from them. You might be doing Alfie more of a service by not
encapsulating them in summary form. Everyone seems to have an opinion of
Alfie. Why did you only print the negative opinions?

We've reached the saturation point on this topic. No matter how really bad
he is or really good he is, he has captured too much attention on the forum
this week. He's been scalded here in the past, so he obviously doesn't mind
the attention. Let's just turn out attention elsewhere.

Alfie, keep doing what you're doing, and don't let the talk on the LUG
influence you one way or another.

Jeffery Smith