Subject: Re: [Leica] The truth about b.d. colen...
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:08:20 -0500

Jeeze, now we're doing "The Legend of B.D." limericks?  Really now, he's a
very ordinary guy unless you hit a nerve and say something that's difficult
to swallow. Think of him as the non-sequitur police. If he didn't say
things, we would have to decide amongst ourselves who would say them in his
absence. :-)

Jeffery