Subject: RE: [Leica] Flash -- and a Virus update
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:40:57 -0400

I find myself inundated with what appear to be bounced Emails - but they are
Emails supposedly sent to addresses I know nothing about. All come with
attachments, as bounced Emails do, and obviously I'm deleting them as soon
as they come in. But whoever has come up with this virus delivery scam is
quite clever, for while some people may not be stupid enough to open the
attachment, people will not want to set up filters to automatically delete
'returned mail' messages, as some are legit.

Bastards!

B. D.