Subject: Re: [Leica] "Little Annie"
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 12:43:23 -0500

Re:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=236517

Ollie, my take on the shots were that they did lack something, and that was
post production.  It seemed that they were merely scanned and thrown up for
us to see.  I took one of them into photoshop, and even with the low res of
the web pic was able to easily bring some life to it  with levels and a
little color correction.

The subject is good, the camera is good, the film is good, the photographer
is good, the pictures need a little editing.

Hope this helps.

Sonny