Subject: [Leica] Leica sightings
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:49:43 -0700

I saw three Leicas today at the festival of the tall ships in San Pedro,
CA. 3 M6s, two with 50 'crons, and one 90 'cron.
Leica s'got to do something with their marketing. All three wearers of
the photo jewellery were over 60.
As for myself, I was fashionably attired with my Rolleye, albeit the
newest version, with the 60mm and 40mm respectively. All, of course,
properly appointed with lens hoods.
After I got my money shot, I did go back to my car and got the R8 out
with my normal 35mm, and the 50mm telephoto. One has to travel light.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica sightings)