Subject: RE:[Leica] FS: Photo books and prints by Albert Wang, first three copies for free.
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:16:02 -0400

Hear that noise?  It is the sound of another 30 people unsubscribing from this list and joining LEG.

Without engaging in debate on the issue of the quality of Albert's work, when are people going to clue in to the fact that the general lack of civility is really
messing up this list?  And please, spare me the "don't let the door hit you on your way out" remarks, gang.  That doesn't address the issue.

Mark