Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux, Elmarit
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:10:04 -0400

I have a beautiful Noctilux for sale.  It is the latest version and has
seen extremely light use, it could be sold as new.  Comes with box, case
and all original paperwork.  I'm asking $1800 for it.

I also have a Like New 50mm F2.8 Elmarit Collapsible, latest version
complete with Leica UV filter and screw on hood.  Comes with box, case
and all original paperwork.  I'm asking $650.

Last chance before they go to *bay!