Subject: Re: [Leica] R6.2 lockup
From: John Nebel <nebel@csdco.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 07:43:00 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Sounds like it needs a good BASH!
>
> :)
>
> Mark Rabiner
> Portland, Oregon USA
> http://www.markrabiner.com
>
> The smiley face is only there for legal purposes.
> --

Intuitively that does seem like the solution, however, I doubt my ability
to divine the proper amount of force and location to which it is to be
applied.

The sad part of the story is that it is the 4th frame of film in a new
R6.2 which I gave a friend's daughter for a photo class.  I wanted to make
sure there were no problems so she would not develop a bad impression of
Leica.

John Nebel