Subject: [Leica] FS: First three copies of Postcards of an Existentialist free plus $10 S and H.
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 09:29:21 -0400

Postscript:

If you are interested in the first three copies of the debut monograph
Postcards of an Existentialist, I will be offering those for free to the
first who replies to leica_phile@hotmail.com whenever the person sends 10
USD to cover the costs of shipping and handling.

Postcards is printed in the halftone. As a token favor, I will be including
a free print as well as an insert.

sincerely, Alfie

Albert "Alfie" Wang
Freelance Street/Documentary Photographer
1122 Brill St.
Philadelphia PA 19124
leica_phile@hotmail.com
(215) 668-1809