Subject: Re: [Leica] Putting the PAW in PAW, from Jim Shulman
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:47:56 +0100

Hi Jim,

I like both shots.  The lady in the first shot looks like she is asleep -
great eye contact from the dog though.

I love the expression on the little boys face.  He's obviously having a
great time.

I'd love to join you for breakfast, but it's a bit far :-(

cheers

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk