Subject: RE: [Leica] OT madness question - Now, you take the high road and > I'lltake t...
From: "TMitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:56:29 -0700

Yeah, nice pic of a goofy foot on a log!  Now, you're really confused 8->

I don't take many surf pics, since I don't really have the lens for it(soto
voce-but I do have a Nikon F100...) although I would like to give it a go
some time.  How long a lens were you using for that shot?  Was it with your
digital?  It's always dim and overcast in the surf season here so I'm
guessing to do a decent job, I'd need a 300mm f2.8 and a teleconvertor at a
bare minimum, 400mm would be better. What's that sound??? $$Snicker Snack$$
the sound of my wife sharpening her sashimi knife as she glares ;-o

Best,

Thomas