Subject: [Leica] A bunch of Leica pictures
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:30:08 -0400

Hi Folks:

Here's a few pictures taken at Brimfield Massachusetts in July with a
Leicaflex SL and a Vario-Elmar 28-70-R (Sigma made) using Kodachrome 64.

These pictures are meant to be a small sampling of the types of items
available there.

I bought the "photo cabinet," each drawer is a little bit bigger than
16x20 making it a great place to store my prints and large format
chromes.

http://www.hemenway.com/Brimfield/

This is one of the biggest markets of its type, about a mile long with
thousands of seller's booths, and close to impossible to "do it" in one
day.  I've bought a dozen + - cameras there but usually end up with
"treasures" other than photographic.

If you are in New England and have some time next week, (10th through
15th) then here's some more information:

http://www.brimfield.com/

http://travel.discovery.com/ideas/wbestlst/fleamrkt/fleamrkt1.html#1

The next one is in May of next year.

- --