Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica info/discussion reources?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:22:47 -0700

Jeffery Smith wrote:

> If you are looking into some older equipment, you might want to look at
> Bowers' book on the M System.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0715308424/qid=1031004286/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-7090378-2084023?v=glance&s=books

I coincidently just bought the Bower Book at the huge Powells bookstore
in Portland Oregon.
They do a lot of business on the internet.
http://www.powells.com/psection/Photography.html

I've been seeing the Bower book off and on for years and never wanted to
spend the money. This time it seemed worth is partially because of the
amount of cash i just happend to have in my back pocket. The examples
are just excelling.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com