Subject: RE: [Leica] ALERT- Actual Leica R lens question
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:34:13 -0400

Kim...

Try looking at the 80mm f/1.4 Summilux-R; I understand the 50mm f/1.4
Summilux-R is similar.  According to some other LUGgers, these and the 75mm
Summilux-M are among the last of the current Leica glass that is
hand-computed.  For a flavor of the 80, check out the images below; all are
handheld and were taken last week:

http://members.directvinternet.com/zeissler/images/Scan562.jpg
R8/Summilux 80mm, f/1.4@1/60th, Portra 160 NC @ EV 100

http://members.directvinternet.com/zeissler/images/Scan563.jpg