Subject: RE: [Leica] the latest madness - Now the madness continues
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 11:45:24 -0400

Steve,

I have the greatest respect and admiration for Ted Grant, not
only for his photographic work and talent, but also with the way
he conducts his life with such inspiring gusto.  I will miss greatly
his presence on the LUG, as well his generosity in sharing his
passion and knowledge of photography.

That said, I felt he should not have posted the "slaves" post for which
he subsequently apologized.  In this latest fiasco, he got himself
more and more tangled up with the email verbiage with each post.
Ted is a man of action, not of words.  His eloquence is in photos,
not in his email.

Like Ted, Stuart will decide when and if he should leave the LUG.
Some of Stuart's recent his posts may not the most shining LUG
moments, but they are not the worst.   I have seen much better from
Stuart.

Let's move on.

- - Phong