Subject: RE: [Leica] wide angle question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:29:53 -0400

I have never used the 254 ASPH but from everything I read, it is a terrific
lens. When I only had SLR systems in the past 24s were my widest lenses, and
I used them allot. But I now find that most of the time, the 28 is wide
enough for me, and when it isn't, I really want to go all the way to the 21.
Again, it is all a matter of personal taste and style.

B. D.