Subject: Re: [Leica] leica-gallery.net ...chitchat
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:41:18 -0700

Good question Ernie and I don't know the answer to it. Possibly
lawyers and others on the list may know.  If it's truly solely  for
Yahoo promotion as it says,  OK;  I guess  you have concern re  sale
or use of images for other commercial reasons...a potential problem ?
Does this issue not come up regarding any web site with images?
anyone?

Steve