Subject: [Leica] Actually vaguely on topic...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:00:34 -0400

For anyone who cares, the story about the family reunion in South Carolina
should be at www.newsday.com tomorrow. They are running it as the cover of
their feature section, along with nine images. I have no idea whether the
photos will also be on their website, but I would assume that they'll post
the cover photo, which is the shot of the family being 'shot.'

B. D.