Subject: [Leica] LUG events...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:15:03 -0700

Well now...I am sure glad  a few of  you know enough,  to go  off  half cocked, shooting
off your mouth,  attacking  others without knowing of what you speak,  not to mention
your ability to fix  the world's problems......

Know what... you can go do it, don't just talk about.  It's not the place for it, and it
won't happen here anyway. Go do it...

 Reminds me of the story ...if you can't do....teach,      and if you can't
teach.....teach gym.  We  seem to have a  few gym teachers here.

 So, get out, ya hear,  take pictures, use your Leicas,  fix the world,  practice what you
preach....

 Steve