Subject: Re: [Leica] Barry Lyndon fast glass
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:07:37 -0500

Yes, Steve I was aware that Garret was the inventor, hence the use of
"innovator."  The Stedicam is a marvelous piece of gear, and made heretofore
impossible shots like the POW camp scene in "McArthur" possible.  I was
pointing out that Ed was responsible for the marketing and acceptance of
what has turned into an industry "must-have."

Thanks for pointing out Garret's invention.  I did not mean to slight his
accomplishment in the least.  I was just bragging on Ed DiGiulio.

Sonny