Subject: Re: [Leica] Barry Lyndon fast glass
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:37:36 +0200

Interesting, though, that he refers to a closing scene of Clockwork Orange
that is certainly not the closing scene in any version I've ever seen?
AFAIK, the film ends with Alex in bed in hospital being photographed with
the Home Secretary by the press guys. I suppose there was a studio-sanitised
version on release originally?

R.