Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston LUGgers: Lawrence, Massachusetts
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:22:41 -0400

Phong - glad to see nothing's changed - my first job was in Haverhill,
MA and I lived in N. Andover - this was 1985 - 1987 when housing market
was wild.  We were renting a starter home that was an 8 room salt box -
to purchase would have been $375,000.  while I lived in N. Andover my
work took me to Lawrence, Metheun, Lowell , Amesbury and Newburyport.
burned out was the word of the day.  taking 93 into Boston was a
disaster then and i can only imagine what it's like now with the big
project - had to almost deliver child #2 in the car near Storrow Drive.
  Had my job worked out I'm sure i would be telling you all the
wonderful things to do there and we would definitely get together.

God forbid you ever need a neurologist but if you do let me know as I
know some of the docs in the area in that specialty.  Good Luck and let
us know how things turn out.

ernie

http://www.ernienitka.com