Subject: Re: [Leica] Pultz PAW 8/26/02
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:53:54 -0400

Nathan wrote:

<A mixed bag indeed but nice. I think that the fourth (last) picture does not
really fit in......>

Thank you! You're right, the last shot is a totally different style, but I
thought it sort of fit with the drive-through, because the silo is
abandoned and overgrown. After I looked at the finished picture, I saw that
the tree in the center looks like a mushroom cloud, and the silo has the
shape of a missile , and is called a "silo," so these associations came
together. Yeah, that's probably overreaching.

<These pictures make me think of Martin Parr, and that is a compliment.>

BD said the same thing. I hadn't heard of Parr before, but looking at his
work, I am a new fan. His cell phone series knocked me out!

Gratefully,

Carl