Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 35...Scott
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:06:39 -0700

thanks BD... I appreciate your comment,  as I feel you are a master at this sort of
thing..... as you can see it was pretty  hard to tame the harsh hospital light....Normally
I like the feel of the Noc...wurst,    but here it was struggling a bit with the light.

Oh...and what B&W film would you choose,  if you were to shoot at  about 800 and develop
at rated 400 asa...? Any other thoughts about the  best fast B&W film to use for this kind
of work?

 Steve