Subject: Re: [Leica] Small pocketable camera
From: "Jacques Bilinski & Barbara Bradbury" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:02:34 -0700

> After using a Nikonos for years, I had no troubles scale focusing a
> Rollei 35. Nice camera, great lens.

I used a Rollei 35 for decades. Great camera. When I first bought it I
taught myself to guess distances using a small tape measure. I'd estimate a
distance then check it with the tape measure. You can quickly get good at
estimating distances this way.

Others woth considering: Contax T3 (one of the smallest, current
technology), Olympus stylus 35mm F2.8 (amazing value), and if you like WA
there is a Richo GR21 with a 21mm lens.