Subject: RE: [Leica] Small pocket able camera
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:44:41 -0500

One more plug for the Contax T3...several months ago, one of the UK
magazines (AP or PP) compared high-end point-and-shoots and found the
Contax T3 to be the best in terms of exposure under unfavorable or strange
conditions. And the lens may be a tad better than the Leica lens (remember
that the Minilux is made by Fuji or Panasonic or one of dem Japanese
companies, so don't give me a Wetzler flame). :-)