Subject: [Leica] RE: how to copy/digitize my (Leica ) slides and prints with a Canon digital SLR (D30)
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:41:18 -0400

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the heads-up.  I checked them out at
http://www.happenstanceproducts.com/
where it says:  "As the webmaster is going away to college, we have
decided to shut down our business. "  Now that's a new one.

Their stuff seems to work only for 2 specific Nikon "point&shoot"
(prosumer) digital cameras the 950 and the 990, which I probably
can buy for $50 in a year or 2 or 3.

- - Phong