Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: boyz of summer
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:04:01 -0400

Kc,

Thanks for the encouraging comments anyway.
Ahhh, you're just saying that because Mark R. ripped my photos.  :-)
It's all your fault anyway, for starting the PAW thing.  Probably the
greatest thing on the LUG.  If Brian R. is Peter, then you're Paul.
But you're no saints;  you're my hero (one of them anyway; well
maybe a minor one; ok  not a hero but an inspiration  :-) ).   Were
you born cool or did you become that way  :-)  ?  I am heading
to Bucharest in September, and will be thinking of you and Scott
and the kids.  Anything [legal :-)] you want to send along let me know.

- - Phong