Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica in New York
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:07:05 -0500

Seth, it was at the old place. It was the way the short  sentence was
delivered to me. No friendly explanation. I really did not believe it at
the time. I thought the person was joking or it was some kind of
Manhattan protocol. Attitudes are contagious. Some are not worth
catching. I guess maybe it colored my objectivity. Enough said, I will
move on. May even go take some photographs or get in the darkroom and
see what develops.