Subject: [Leica] good photos bad dogs and restless babysitters who care for neithe r
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:43:20 -0400

>For God's sake, Phong, do NOT apologize. You not only posted photos, you
>posted some good photos. And I, for one, would rather look at good photos,
>or even interesting bad photos, taken with a Fuji disposable party camera
>than look at banal crap taken with a $4500 Leica M and ASPH Leica lens.

Hear here.

I'm even more appreciative of phong's photos now I find out they're digital
- -- as I think the death of film is a perfectly valid topic. I'm tired of
being pegged as the amature in the photo pit because I'm not pressing
buttons on the back of my camera to check out my last shot.

I suspect that the LUG is going to go through some evolution in the next few
years as more people on the list start using their leicas less. It will be
interesting to see what happens. In any event, I'm glad to know all of yas.

kc

P.s. I think the 3 guys in the surf shot was the best, though I'm with mark
on the bathing suit thing.