Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica in New York
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:39:12 -0400

Be forewarned, the bathroom key at Photo Village, is freely given out by
Rich, but the lock is very tricky. You have to jiggle the key around
until you find the sweet spot, I kid you not. I am also a convert from
Tamarkin to Photo Village.

Gilbert

N.B. Photo Village has some of my prints on display through the end of
the month, so I might be just slightly biased <vbg>