Subject: Re: [Leica] Where I live, how I live
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:52:46 +0200

Hi Graham, I've just been looking over your landscapes. Very nice
photographs. But... ;-) I sense a lack - a lack of mood or intention.
Usually I'm not very for the photographer intruding into the picture too
much, but I think landscape is a genre which does require the photographer
to make a statement about the countryside (in this case). I wonder whether
this is a choice on your part, to present these pictures (which are
compositionally very well realised) so blandly?
R.