Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Digilux use by professionals
From: "Jeffcoat Photography" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:14:01 -0400

That sounds more like the media that she is using and not the camera.
I have the D60 and have put about 2000 + images through it in about 2 1/2
months and no trouble at all (unlike the three trips to NJ for the R8 and
the motor drive). I agree there is only one R8 viewfinder. But if your
waiting to have a digital R camera from Leica I would not hold me breath.
I may eat me words in the next month or so and that would be nice
Cheers Wilber