Subject: RE: [Leica] re-Intro & new Web site
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:29:55 -0400

Really neat website, and some terrific stuff, particularly in the stories
section...However...on my monitor it comes up quite dark - too dark. This
monitor isn't well calibrated - WIN machine - but I don't find that other
websites are too dark, so I suspect a problem on your end.

Also - and you asked - I would lose the From My Window section, or at least
change the title...by offering that up, particular with that title, you
invite comparison with similar projects by Eugene Smith and Bill Gedney. And
while your shots are nice cityscapes, they don't weather the comparison.

B. D.