Subject: \[Leica] More new pics for critique
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:59:32 -0400

What's this?

You mean you're at home scanning and not over at Notting Hill shooting
the Caribbean Carnival for us?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

- ---------------------------

Mark Pope wrote:

My I've been busy this bank holiday! :-)

 Here are five more pictures for critique...

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/frankie.htm

 was taken a couple of weeks ago as we chatted with our next-door
neighbour.
 I was trying out the VC meter on my M2 when the scene materialised...

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/jo-1.htm
  and
 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/jo-2.htm

 were taken back in April when I was staying with a friend in the Vendée
in
 France.  Jo had painted a mural in my friend's dining room, part of
which
 can be seen in the first shot.

 The next two shots were taken at the end of June at a friend's
wedding....

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/vows.htm

 captures a moment during the exchanging of wedding vows, seconds later,
the
 entire congregation burst into spontaneous applause and cheering as the
 minister pronounced them man and wife.

 The next shot, http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/register.htm

 was taken just after Mark and Sally had signed the register and is
being
 witnessed by Mark's father.  I liked the eye contact between Mark and
 Sally - I like to think that it captures a special moment in their
lives....

 Any comments and criticism will be gratefully received...

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: \[Leica] More new pics for critique)