Subject: [Leica] More new pics for critique
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:37:54 +0100

My I've been busy this bank holiday! :-)

Here are five more pictures for critique...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/frankie.htm

was taken a couple of weeks ago as we chatted with our next-door neighbour.
I was trying out the VC meter on my M2 when the scene materialised...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/jo-1.htm
 and
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/jo-2.htm

were taken back in April when I was staying with a friend in the Vendée in
France.  Jo had painted a mural in my friend's dining room, part of which
can be seen in the first shot.

The next two shots were taken at the end of June at a friend's wedding....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/vows.htm

captures a moment during the exchanging of wedding vows, seconds later, the
entire congregation burst into spontaneous applause and cheering as the
minister pronounced them man and wife.

The next shot, http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/lug/register.htm

was taken just after Mark and Sally had signed the register and is being
witnessed by Mark's father.  I liked the eye contact between Mark and
Sally - I like to think that it captures a special moment in their lives....

Any comments and criticism will be gratefully received...

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk