Subject: Re: [Leica] spice up PAW with friendly PAM competition?
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:57:23 -0700

>From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>wrote(snip):
> I am greatly enjoying the PAW experience, but I was wondering, has this user
> group every tried a monthly competition?
>
> The contax group competitions were loosely themed and  had small prizes
> (usually a coffee mug with the previous month winners photo on it). The
> spirit of competition seemed to bring out your best work and - well - was a
> lot of fun.
>
> It was quite simple-  the previous month's winner set the theme and judged
> the month's competition. Then that winner did the same for the next month.

I like the sound of this. On the 'StreetPhoto' list they call this 'Salon'.
It's a great why to show each other the way we each approach a common theme!
The prize is nothing more than the honor of choosing the next theme and it's
subsequent winner. Anyone else up for it? -Andrew

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] spice up PAW with friendly PAM competition?)