Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 33 - first color PAW
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:59:25 -0500

On Saturday, August 24, 2002, at 09:04  AM, faneuil wrote:

> Greetings all-
>
> Here is my first color PAW.
> Very early morning in woods around West Tisbury, MA.
> While wandering I came upon a contruction site for a new house.
> Truck seemed so out of place just sitting there in the soft morning
> light.
>
> anyway - http://home.nycap.rr.com/faneuil/week33.htm

interesting but lacking something.  perhaps it would have worked better
as a horizontal with more negative space on the left.

best,
brad

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
	--Calvin and Hobbes

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Bruce Springsteen not only cares about America, he is America, and
what's even better, he understands just how fucked up it is and has
always been to be an American, the ridiculous mix of the grand and
pathetic, the painfully self-aware and the mockworthy clueless spiritual
state that has gotten us so far ahead and so sadly behind the rest of
the world.
	--Joey Sweeney