Subject: [Leica] spice up PAW with friendly PAM competition?
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:54:10 -0400

LUG'ers-

As a former Contax G2 owner (now M7 -- and loving it), the thing I miss most
about the Contax Users Group is the monthly photo competitions.
Unfortunately, the G2 group only permits G2 photo submissions.

I am greatly enjoying the PAW experience, but I was wondering, has this user
group every tried a monthly competition?

The contax group competitions were loosely themed and  had small prizes
(usually a coffee mug with the previous month winners photo on it). The
spirit of competition seemed to bring out your best work and - well - was a
lot of fun.

It was quite simple-  the previous month's winner set the theme and judged
the month's competition. Then that winner did the same for the next month.

PAM competition?
Thoughts?

Eric