Subject: Re: [Leica] R9 scoop
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:06:45 +0200

Not necessarily - it would be nice to be able to dual boot the mac OS with
windows. Is there a mac virtual machine for linux?

BTW John, the big display must be very nice. I've only ever seen one in a
big store here - and they were running it at its lowest resolution, so the
pixels were a couple of mm across...

R.