Subject: [Leica] Cutout on lens hood
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

My 35mm Cron does not have a cutout on the lens hood
and I wonder if anybody have the same problem as I do.
While doing horizontal (landscape) shots, the blockage
(lower right hand) through the viewfinder is
tolerable, but I found the blockage (upper right hand)
while doing vertical (portrait) shots is a real
eye-sore.
Have anybody tried to perform a "do-it-yourself"
cutout on the lens hood ? Is there an easy way to do
it ? Will a Dremel tool help in this case ? Thanks.