Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: R9 scoop
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:04:08 -0700

John Collier wrote:

> You have to do a full stroke. If you do a partial wind the next stroke
> will be "dead" until you hit the point where you stopped the first
> stroke.
>
> John Collier

John I don't get it!
I only say that because i can tell you are being serious on this discription.
(Can't get that last synapse to fire and i bet I'm not the only one.)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

What did the waiter say when i asked him what that cockroach was doing
in my minestrone soup?

"The Side Stroke." he said