Subject: [Leica] Worm Klez
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:33:00 -0400

That's why I asked.  There is no url to use for a download and
oakstonepub.com appears to be legit... but I wanted to see if the
denizens of the LUG had any other useful thoughts.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

- --------------------------------

BD observed:

 Sounds to me like someone trying to seed your computer with the above
 virus.;-)

Neil Beddoe joked:

 Hello,

 I'm a polite computer virus.  Please send me to everyone on your
mailing
 list and then delete all the files on your hard drive.

Rob Appleby advised:

 Suck it and see.
 R.