Subject: [Leica] R9 scoop...digital
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:11:32 -0700

> So, if all that will be happening at Photokina appears to be a cut-down R8,
> without any clear indication of a true R9 (not an AF but rather as described
> above) and without clear commitment towards a digital R body, I fear the
> worst for the R line in a couple of years.
>
> Pascal
> NO ARCHIVE

what the R9  needs is a digital back... and continued use of the front and  the lenses...
if a digital back is to be made, will it be based on the current R8 build....or on some
new smaller build..... I think the former...Steve

Replies: Reply from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] R9 scoop)
Reply from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] R9 scoop)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] R9 scoop...digital)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] R9 scoop...digital)