Subject: Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:49:12 -0300

John Collier wrote:

> I would also suggest patience. There are a million and one legitimate
> reasons for your seller to be unable to answer your emails. Keep sending
> polite messages until you get a reply. Watch his account and you will
> know when he is active again. I have never had a problem on eBay that
> time and polite patience did not  solve.
>
> John Collier

aaahhhh, patience, patience...
I may well be polite to eternity but patient, mmmhhh... I'll try.
Anyway I'll be here, lurking, watching by eBay and then I'll catch that
guy and will get him through the same machine Coen Bros used in Fargo,
remember ?

seriously John, thanks. Yours sounds reasonable, Greg's as well.

Pablo

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story)