Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 35/2 Summicron RF with eyes for M3
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:44:01 -0700

Hi Ernie:

I have made up my mind to keep the M3.  Now I have to find a 35mm lens
for it.  I am considering several options in order to keep within my
budget.

If you still have this lens, I might be interested, depending upon how
much it would cost.  Please give me your best price and I will consider
it.

According to your description, I take it that the lens glass is clear -
no fog or marks.  Is that correct?

By the way, are the eyes on this one removable?  If I would have trouble
using the eyes because of my glasses, I have a 35mm finder that goes in
the flash shoe.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ted in Olalla