Subject: Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:49:48 -0300

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>> <Snip>
>> and yes, it's about a Rollei thing but I saw that sob is selling some Leica
>> gear too at eBay. Then wanted you all to be aware of the sob of the month.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Pablo
>
> Only one SOB of the month on ebay? I don't know it's a big world and
> half of it is selling trinkets on ebay.
> I think there's one million SOBs in the Naked City
> of cyberspace.
>
> I like to know where they live --- so i can take a paper bag, fill it up
> with dog doody, apply a match to it, put it on their door step, and ring
> their door bell.
> ...oh and run.

Hi Mark,

don't get so stuck to words, I'm sure that there could be more than one
single SOB of the Month. In and out of eBay.
what you say sounds fair and nasty, don't forget to run away...

Pablo

Replies: Reply from "Marshall Hunt" <huntmc2@fuse.net> (Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story)