Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripod care
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:21:57 -0700

The website has an "ordering" link. They will sell direct if there aren't
retailers in your area selling it.

I buy from West Marine, a boating retailer. I get the aerosol can. It sprays "wet"
but drys to a waxy film. I don't find it that obvious after it dries. Someone else
mentioned it is used on bicycle chains and I am sure some bicycle shops carry the
product.

It's not all that toxic, the only thing mentioned on the can is petroleum spirits,
don't drink it and you should be fine.

Dennis